The AppalCore: News from the Center for Appalachian Studies
The Spring 2013 issue of The AppalCore is here! Click the link below to view the PDF of Volume 1, Issue 2. In this newsletter, you will find:
- A feature article on the ASA Conference this past March
- A final note from Pat Beaver as Director of the Center
- A piece on the traditional Appalachian game "Stink Base"
- A feature on the Edible Schoolyard
- Alumna spotlight on Jamie Butcher
- Faculty spotlight on Dr. Susan Keefe
- Information on bouldering in and around Boone
- ...and more!
Enjoy! Please feel free to contact Editor Rachel E. Simon at firstname.lastname@example.org with any corrections, suggestions, or comments.
Please follow us on Facebook to learn about upcoming events and more information.
Dr. William R. Schumann
Dr. Dave H. Wood
Academic Program Director
Ms. Teri Goodman
305 Bodenheimer Drive
Living Learning Center
Living Learning Academic Bldg
PO Box 32018
Boone, NC 28608-2018